Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day

For Mother's Day, Perry's primary teacher helped her fill out a questionnaire about me:
My mom is 40 years old. (only 10 years off)
Her birthday is cember (June)
She was born in my grandma's town (not sure which one she meant, but neither is true - Atlanta)
She has 5 brothers and no sisters (2 and 2)
Her eyes are blue and her hair is black (hazel and blond)
My mom loves to color with me.(wishful thinking on her part)
I know my mom loves me because she does. (Finally, she got one right!!)
My mom cooks the best hamukers. (I think I've made them for her once)
If I could give my mom anything is would be a surprise. (so cute!)
The thing I love most about my mom is coloring hamuckers. (????)

I love this little girl so much!

1 comment:

The Allred Family said...

that's the funniest thing. I laughed out loud reading that. darling. that is something to keep forever!